“It’s a Jungle Out There!”
(Entering Grades 1-3)
Our younger actors are going on a big adventure this summer. “It’s a Jungle Out There” features great songs and speaking parts for all performers. Students take the roles of jungle animals as they try to help King Leo find the “Key of Happiness.” Monkeys, Hyenas and Elephants all think they know the answer. Lights, costumes, sets, props-we have them all. Now, we just need YOU to make our trip to the jungle complete. 15 hours of camp time.
- Dates: July 29th – Aug 2nd
- Times: 9:00am-12:00pm (15 hours of camp time)
- Extended Care: Available from 8:00-9:00am (no after care)
- Performance: Friday, August 2nd at 11:30am (free)
- Location: Brown Middle School, Hillsboro OR
- Cost: $135.00 ($180.00 with extended care). Register before June 1st and pay just $120.00 ($165.00 with extended care).
“The Radio Hour” & Drama Workshops
(Entering Grades 4-8)
We have revived one of our all time favorite shows for this camp! In The Radio Hour, students fight to save their school radio station from budget cuts by putting on an old fashioned radio show, complete with sound effects, commercials, and speaking parts for everyone. This play-within-a-play is full of laughter, music and fun for our older students, and is an exciting way to spend the day and learn a little about the history radio production as an art.
In addition to our rehearsal time, we will also be offering daily one-hour drama workshops for those older students registered for our camp. Workshops will include:
- Acting 101
- Audition Techniques
- Dance for Musical Theatre
- Improv Acting
- Stage Combat
These are exciting topics which we don’t always have time to touch on during our school-year terms, but which are a valuable asset to our young actors! We hope to see you there! 20 hours of camp time.
- Dates: July 29th – Aug 2nd
- Times: 1:00 – 5:00pm (20 hrs of camp time, no extended care)
- Performance: Friday, August 2nd at 4:00pm (free)
- Location: Brown Middle School
- Cost: $180.00. Register before June 1st and pay just $150.00.
Visit our Tuition page for pricing information
Broadway Brats – The Broadway Brats elementary performance group began in Portland, Oregon in 1996. Each term we rehearse and perform a complete musical. The Brats are divided into two groups by grade in school. ”Big Brats” is for our 4th – 8th grade performers, while ”Little Brats” encompasses our 1st – 3rd graders. For all ages, the Broadway Brats experience includes speaking lines, costumes, music and dance opportunities, regardless of prior experience.
- Broadway Brats gives children a chance to sing, dance and act in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Auditions are not required to participate in Broadway Brats – everyone is cast in our shows!
- There are lots of performance opportunities and fun for everyone, regardless of experience.
- We do not require registration fees or costume fees.
- See our Tuition Page for more information.